Russtifarian

Monday, September 25, 2006

Half-minute Meditation: Fountain with Big Dog

How about some videos today... here's a 30-second pieces for you from the streets of Bangkok. A bit grainy since was taken from my mobile, but let the blurriness be part of the experience.
I took it while on the way to Isetan department store, where I get the best cup of green tea I have yet found in Bangkok. Funny, we are so close to China and Japan yet the average cup of green tea here sucks! Often is mixed with mint or other herbs, or served with sugar. Somebody oughtta set these folks straight...

2 Comments:

Blogger melstcyr said...

Love the dog. Think it was featured in Wallpaper* mag. It (and you) must be tres chic.

10:58 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

Cool dog! I like the blurriness...moody...

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home